The Good Ole Days

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Re: What am I like?????????????

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:18 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Berni,

That is to much of a line for me to let go " what are you like now". Well
6ft 11'' dark hansom very very rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a 27'' waist, those are the bad points about me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. Maybe when we all have the courage we can scan a photo of how life has been good or not :twisted: . NO CHEATING, UP TO DATE PHOTO ONLY! Drum roll!!!! I need to think about this one :?: Yes your right the three wheeler did end up on it's roof a couple of times :?

Bye for now.
Lee
Not sure about the photo now - there probably wont be any of me back then, when I was a size 6 with dark hair, now a fair bit fatter and going grey. Still getting up at 4 every morning but now that is for my son to take him ice skating, (training hard at the moment - he is an Ice dancer skates with a 14 year old girl from Bracknell) - starting to have a very negative effect on my look (not that it was that good back then either). I bet you are still yummy Clive will be too, but 6 foot 11, yeah right, bet you are about 5 10 honestly you blokes!!!!!!
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

Snowy/White Eyes
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

Yummy????

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:41 pm

Hi Berni, and to anyone else that knows me, lol :4 (me in 78 )

I have to admit to being called a lot of things over the years, but yummy is most definitely a first!!! I think that it is great that us old fogies can meet up like this to talk about what was a life changing, altering and truly amazing experience for most of those involved. (or should that read "mind") he he he.
I am 6'+, still built like the proverbial ****house, very little hair on top these days, and life is really great. Karen, my darling wife, has had a scan today, and little sprog is doing great!!!! (A dad again at my age, I must be crazy, {keep all your thoughts to yourselves, thankyou :wink: })
I have a little girl, Elspeth who is almost 3, and she aged me 20+ years, backwards, I feel that i'm back in my 20's again.Another (and the last) child on the way, does that mean regression back to my teens :shock: (oh no, I hear a lot of you say, can this country stand it again)lol.
Anyway, just a little snippet, more later when time allows.

May your god be with you, Snowy/White Eyes aka Clive

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Re: Yummy????

Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:32 am

Snowy/White Eyes wrote:Hi Berni, and to anyone else that knows me, lol :4 (me in 78 )

I have to admit to being called a lot of things over the years, but yummy is most definitely a first!!! I think that it is great that us old fogies can meet up like this to talk about what was a life changing, altering and truly amazing experience for most of those involved. (or should that read "mind") he he he.
I am 6'+, still built like the proverbial ****house, very little hair on top these days, and life is really great. Karen, my darling wife, has had a scan today, and little sprog is doing great!!!! (A dad again at my age, I must be crazy, {keep all your thoughts to yourselves, thankyou :wink: })
I have a little girl, Elspeth who is almost 3, and she aged me 20+ years, backwards, I feel that i'm back in my 20's again.Another (and the last) child on the way, does that mean regression back to my teens :shock: (oh no, I hear a lot of you say, can this country stand it again)lol.
Anyway, just a little snippet, more later when time allows.

May your god be with you, Snowy/White Eyes aka Clive
Oi you keep the old fogies comment to refer to yourself, Ha ha - I love the name Elspeth, bless her little heart I bet she is gorgeous. Hope all goes well with the second one - If you produce a boy it will age you forwards fear not. (but the girl will add 50 years as soon as boys and hormones come on the scene) Any way what is with the comment, a dad at my age - you are as young as you feel :!: (which today makes me 96) Keep smiling, Berni

tez bobrowicz
SUPERVISOR
SUPERVISOR

Sat May 27, 2006 5:34 am

Still exaggerating old luv? your short fat and hairy. (just joking) nice to see you're still alive and kicking Lee. hope your happy. Who's Berni? was she one of the female commentators? Tez.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Sat May 27, 2006 3:52 pm

tez bobrowicz wrote:Still exaggerating old luv? your short fat and hairy. (just joking) nice to see you're still alive and kicking Lee. hope your happy. Who's Berni? was she one of the female commentators? Tez.

Hello Tez,
I did send a quick reply on "Ride Em Rhino".Berni was listed as Bernadette from 78' in your list of who's who. You are not far wrong! short fat and hairy. I must admit I can still laugh at myself from time to time. It is a good thing not to take oneself to serious in this day and age.
That is quite a question. "hope you are happy" Thank you for asking. I am very happy but life is short and there are so many things to see and experience. I hope you are well and enjoying life. Keep in touch and keep posting you have a wealth of knowledge to share about WSP, amongst other things :wink:.

All the best Lee.

Mon May 29, 2006 1:57 am

nice one Lee, its good to know your OK and happy. your right about getting older. I've put on a few pounds my-self. I remember that you where quite a hit with the Lady's, which p**t the rest of us guy off.

After reading through some of the forums I figured out who Little Bernadette is. if your reading this Berni, I really hope your happier now. you where really cute and I for one fancied the pans off you. its good to know you both remember the park as something special in your lives. until if found this web sit I thought that I was the only one that felt that way about the place. but it seems that the magic was there for every one, even thoughts that came after us. It real is amazing how that pace and that time had such an effect on us. I wonder why?

be happy tez.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Mon May 29, 2006 11:36 am

Anonymous wrote:nice one Lee, its good to know your OK and happy. your right about getting older. I've put on a few pounds my-self. I remember that you where quite a hit with the Lady's, which p**t the rest of us guy off.

After reading through some of the forums I figured out who Little Bernadette is. if your reading this Berni, I really hope your happier now. you where really cute and I for one fancied the pans off you. its good to know you both remember the park as something special in your lives. until if found this web sit I thought that I was the only one that felt that way about the place. but it seems that the magic was there for every one, even thoughts that came after us. It real is amazing how that pace and that time had such an effect on us. I wonder why?

be happy tez.
Hi Tez.
Thank you for the kind words. As for the lady's at the park, all you had to do was ask me, I would have shared :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every day above ground is a good day and when it comes down to that special time at the park, who is to say that something just as memorable is just around the corner!
All the best.
Lee.

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Wed May 31, 2006 12:05 pm

Anonymous wrote:nice one Lee, its good to know your OK and happy. your right about getting older. I've put on a few pounds my-self. I remember that you where quite a hit with the Lady's, which p**t the rest of us guy off.

be happy tez.
Hi Tez, you are soooooo lovely thanks, with all the gorgeous women working at the park when I was there it was natural that I would feel like the ugly duckling. But you were all very special to me and for reasons I cannot go into on here you were the one who had the most lasting effect on me (dont panic Lee I still fancied you - along with half the park you little hussy). I realise that Lee and Liz had a few barnies with you Tez but just so that you know there was a little girl who loved you very much

Snowy/White Eyes
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone remember using sheets of fibreglass as snowboards/toboggans? I have memories of me and keith sailing straight through the rhino enclosure and living to tell the tale!

Snowy

gunners beeehotch
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

i remember magoo!!

Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:19 pm

i did work experience in 87 and he was still there.........he wasnt when i returned there as a full time employee a two yrs later. cant remember the other dogs name.....mmmmm was a much nicer place when francis was curator........until the dark days of the dodgeman and his trusty rifle...........

Martin
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:40 am

You lot do make me chuckle...... snow boarding through the rhino enclosure...... I REMEMBER!!
Anyone remember my gorgeous Golden Lab Sue..... used to help me muck out the Rhinos after I left Bottom Section!
Martin
acecafe@csloxinfo.com

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic