Signing in

Main site inaccurate? Forum not user friendly? Can't register? Can't login? Problem getting an avatar? Write your problems in here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

Tiger 1

Signing in

Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:43 am

Help!, I am having trouble signing in. Is it me or a site problem? I am restricted now as to what i can do. You are only seeing me as a guest. Any pointers as to what to do? I could re-join but dont want to lose my status on the site and me not being used to PC's yet am unsure how to work it out! Thanks.

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Alignment: 'Vampire'

signing in

Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:52 am

Ok everyone, forget above. I have sorted it out thanks. Dont know how but i have!! :oops:
"Clubby"

falkor
plague
plague

Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:42 am

Glad you sorted it Tiger, I was worried for a few minutes there :PThe log in screen has these components
Username:Password:Log me on automatically each visit:I forgot my password
Now you can save yourself a lot of "pain" by ticking the "Log me on automatically" box (but DO NOT do this in an internet cafe or any place where people unknown to you will use the computer following your use)For your own computer at home or at work, where only you can access that computer, the "Log me on automatically" box is highly recommendedALSOthe final option I forgot my password will RESET your password and e-mail the new one to your last notified e-mail address!! So try not to forget your password but if you do, remember that you can always get a new one from the log in screen.Any other queries? Please don't hesitate to put them in here!! It's what this place is for :mrgreen:

monty1

siging in

Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:32 pm

Hi
I registered on your site the other day and it won't let me log in. It says invalid username/password or inactive user. I have clicked the option to have a new password emailed to me but had received nothing. Can anyone help?

Monty

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:41 pm

Hi Monty. Maybe you could start from fresh with a new password and nickname and tick the box "log me in automatically". This may be the easiest option, otherwise, on a personal level, i am not clever enough to work it out for you, still a bit of a novice on the PC. I am sure if your willing to wait the moderator, Falkor, will be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck, hope you sort it out.
"Clubby"

falkor
plague
plague

Re: siging in

Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:10 am

monty1 wrote:Hi
I registered on your site the other day and it won't let me log in. It says invalid username/password or inactive user. I have clicked the option to have a new password emailed to me but had received nothing. Can anyone help?

Monty
Monty1, have you ever received any email from this site since day 1?

Did you in fact receive an email welcoming you to this site?

HEEEY Tiger 1, how you doing my friend? :mrgreen:

Monty1

login problems

Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:32 pm

Hi,

Silly me I forgot to put the . between my initial and my surname in my email address. Is that something you can change for me and send me a new password or will I have to register again?

Thanks

Monty

falkor
plague
plague

Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:46 pm

monty as you didn't do any posts yet it is a simple matter to just register again

:wink: this time please be careful about entering your email address

if you get a welcome email - you know you have registered correctly :twisted:

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Hi

Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:20 pm

Hi Falkor. Doing well thanks. Been incredibly busy at Safari Park lately and dont seem to get much time to myself these days so not been doing a lot on internet. Hope your well, that goes for everyone.
"Clubby"

Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:57 pm

very interesting...ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic