kitty

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

kitty

Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:16 pm

Hello everyone.

I just have the one photo to show you at the moment. AC (short for Atlantic City) was a stray on deaths door that we came across in 1992 whilst on a day trip. He is the ginger and white one. Sad to say he died this 9/11 of old age. Selfish of me to say but he was my favorite. He will really be missed.
I did not feel like taking photos of the other cats but this will pass and life will go on. I am sure I will have some photos this weekend to post.
The grumpy looking cat on the right is Moo Moo, she is rather a large cat!!
The painting above AC was two of his ancestors!

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Re: kitty

Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:21 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Hello everyone.

I just have the one photo to show you at the moment. AC (short for Atlantic City) was a stray on deaths door that we came across in 1992 whilst on a day trip. He is the ginger and white one. Sad to say he died this 9/11 of old age. Selfish of me to say but he was my favorite. He will really be missed.
I did not feel like taking photos of the other cats but this will pass and life will go on. I am sure I will have some photos this weekend to post.
The grumpy looking cat on the right is Moo Moo, she is rather a large cat!!
The painting above AC was two of his ancestors!

Oh Lee I am sorry for your loss, cats are so lovable it is hard to lose them, (or any animal). Cuddle up to the others - they will be feeling sad too.
Lots of love and cyber cuddles winging your way from me and mine.
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:25 am

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:22 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Thank you so much for your kind words.
Hope you are ok, not much anyone can ever say about this sort of thing - keep your chin up.
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic