May 2004 - WSFP Reunion Proposal II

This forum is purely for ex-workers of Windsor Safari Park. Messages like "Where is Jess?" or anything just for other ex-WSFP workers. Anybody can READ this forum but only ex-workers can write here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

May 2004 - WSFP Reunion Proposal II

Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:35 am

Proposal I is shown here - if you wish to refer to it

THIS is proposal II!! :lol:

OK - the details are housed at http://surreycounty.co.uk/surreycounty/id2.html because the pay pal account was held originally for surrey county

Do not be alarmed, falkor of surrey county = falkor of WSFP, I am one and the same, so check the above web page for details

PAY PAL remains the primary and recommended method of payment
BUT if you really must pay by cheque .... Paul Scott has very kindly offered to pay cheques into his account, please send him a cheque made out to "Paul Scott" for £55 - please PM him for the address and please do not disclose the address, thank you Paul for agreeing to that :P

DEADLINE of March 22nd applies

If a total of 20 x £55 has not been paid in by March 22nd then the reunion will have to be shelved again I'm afraid. :cry:

It would be a great idea to meet up at THE SQUIRRELS 4pm - 6pm for a few GUINNESS then onto St Leonards for the main event, what do you think?

Directions to THE SQUIRRELS anybody? :mrgreen:

falkor
plague
plague

mass e-mail to WSFP members

Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:31 am

mass e-mails - you just love receiving these I bet, well I think that this is probably the third that I have sent out and it has been done merely to make sure, that all members know of this latest effort to get a reunion moving
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.windsorsafaripark.org.uk/wph ... um.php?f=9

greetings from Windsor Safari Park!! I hope that you are enjoying the new year as much as me.

Paul Scott and I have planned a new reunion proposal, for anybody who wishes to go back to the Windsor Safari Park site and have a great dinner and chat over old times.

It is proposed that the day starts at THE SQUIRRELS mid afternoon, followed by attendance at St Leonards for a grand dinner, what do you think? The last reunion failed because of lack of PAYMENTS, nobody paid any money!!

You may have some comments to make on this - in which case - please join the new thread and voice your opinion, we'd be very glad to see your thoughts on the matter

best regards ....... Falkor and Paul
what do you think?

should we bother to put a reunion together? should it be somewhere else? if you have any thoughts!! let's hear 'em!! :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic