the golden year of 1989

This forum is purely for ex-workers of Windsor Safari Park. Messages like "Where is Jess?" or anything just for other ex-WSFP workers. Anybody can READ this forum but only ex-workers can write here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

barbelman

the golden year of 1989

Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:18 pm

topic moved to workers great topic - but moved to 'workers' :P Falkor :Phi therei was a contractor who worked at the park in 1989;without a doubt it was the best year of my life.the lads who worked there were something else ie the yorkies,namelyjap,kev,sean,big merv and daft jeff who always wore that stupid hat.also there were the geordies ie tom,coops,and by the way tom you still with that bonny blond lass,and as for you coops, well the less said the better,god lad you must have broke some hearts eh. oh and scouse paul and shy ian from jockshireand daft rob.and all the lancashire lads like warren the foreman great lad but shit on by steadman like he did and big tony great lad,mad dave the painter,salt of the earth you know.and who could forget little taffy eh what a great kid .and the people who worked for windsor safari park like mad jan from coppull,only joking great lass and my dearest friend cath windermere i think thats how you spell it .i will keep some of the others till the next time.

staffbarshaz
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

hi

Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:05 pm

i too worked there in 89 and still see tom now.....he and alison had two kidddies but have split now and she lives back in windsor.my name is shaz and i left for great adventures with scotty ...toms friendbut im not with him now ...nice to hear from yushaz xx :roll:

barbelman

Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:46 pm

hi thereare we on about the same tom ,he was a geordie lad heart of gold yehlet me know

staffbarshaz
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

hi

Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:39 am

yes i do belive we are on about the same tom......i had a brief fling with Taffy when i first started at park (the things we do when we're pissed lol)
if you want me to pass a message or letter on to tom i can do that for you :D
shaz

barbelman

Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:45 pm

so when did you start working in 1989, early or late

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic