the themes international era

This forum is purely for ex-workers of Windsor Safari Park. Messages like "Where is Jess?" or anything just for other ex-WSFP workers. Anybody can READ this forum but only ex-workers can write here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

staffbarshaz
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

the themes international era

Wed Sep 24, 2003 5:52 pm

HIim interested to hear from anyone who worked in the park between 89-90i worked on rides and ammusements and lived on sitemy name is sharon or shaz .It will be great to catch up on some old memorysShaz x :D

OZ

Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:52 pm

yes in doorthink was connecting door on right then bed on right wall then bathroom doorlarge bed if remeber rightwindows overlooked roadthink this is righthave a great photo of a load of us at the trout in windsorgoing to have to hunt them up

JOHN L JEFFRIES

wsp workers

Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:15 pm

hi i am john. do you remember tracy haydock who i spoke to today {25.09.03}she worked for food @bev i am also in contact with roy minchin brian @helen finney+pauline stoodley i remember andy honey aka zippey sian. carron lucas. clair bestall. gunner. ginger. stuart king.les[baboons] paul odonahugh jeremy.last to from oz. yong steve+sophie [dolphins]bfn jlj
ex.wsp.worker.now.lego.have worked on site last 14years

OZ

hi

Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:32 pm

yes i remember tracy Hwhat ever happened to paul Odonahugh i wondertracy would proberly remember lisa leas whats tracy doing now?

staffbarshaz
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

yes i remember Tracy

Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:19 am

Yes i remember Tracy ...i shared a room with her in the mansion for a while with Anita (Anita...man eata') LOLShe used to go out with mitch didnt she??....She was a good laff :lol:

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Alignment: 'Vampire'

Paul O'Donaghue

Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:21 am

Hi. Paul O'Donaghue, or "Dodgy", as he was not too keen to be known as went to Melbourne Zoo where he worked as a keeper! for a while with Jeremy Glass (Jez). He then moved to Adelaide Zoo as some sort of manager i believe where he still works today as far as i am aware. Jez is still at Melbourne zoo. You can check out the web site for Melbourne or Adelaide zoo and contact keepers from there. I forget the addresses but if you put them in a search engine they will come up easy enough. Been in touch with Jez and he is doing well.
"Clubby"

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Alignment: 'Vampire'

Hi Paul

Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:17 am

Just seen that Paul O'D has joined.Hi Paul, hope my info was correct!. I got it from Jez. Hope your doing well, a few blast's from the past and good memories.Colin "Clubby" from 3 Gate, Lions.
"Clubby"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic