whatever happened to mandelaway residents?

This forum is purely for ex-workers of Windsor Safari Park. Messages like "Where is Jess?" or anything just for other ex-WSFP workers. Anybody can READ this forum but only ex-workers can write here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

seduceme
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

whatever happened to mandelaway residents?

Post by seduceme » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:44 pm

Whatever became of all the peole in mandelaway, the staff qrts.
Dave the chef, Mat titherington,Steve Richards etc. I think most of them came from Choreley way.
Seduce mex 8)
everything is logical until questioned.

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Alignment: 'Vampire'

Staff Quarters

Post by tiger1 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:38 pm

Hi all. I used to live in "Mandela Way". I went on to West Mids Safari Park where i still work, near Kidderminster. "Zippy" as far as i know stayed in Windsor. Claire went to Dorset although i think she has gone abroad now. John Foster went to Wales then on to Cumbria. John, birds of prey, went to Norfolk then moved elsewhere. Billy Kane went on to be a Policeman in Slough although i dont know if he is still there. As for the rest of them, your guess is as good as mine. lost touch with all of em by now, although i have just made contact with a very good friend from WSP through this web site and i am chuffed to bits. (Thanks Falkor :D )
"Clubby"

staffbarshaz
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

Re: whatever happened to mandelaway residents?

Post by staffbarshaz » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:12 am

hey forget mandella way!!!

anyone live in the mansion???.....i lived there with anita {maneater}.....laurence and spam.....the birdman

anyone else throw anything into the pot? xx

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: whatever happened to mandelaway residents?

Post by Sas » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:56 am

I used to kipp in with Bruce and his girlfriend when I used to pop back to the park many a good night at the Bar and stager back upstairs the view from up top was awesome and many a laugh was had Yeeeee Haaaaaaaa

Regards

Sas aka Sasaprilla

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic