we have a new TOP TEN videos page! can YOU help?

This is for general chat on any WSFP issue. Have you got a QUESTION to pose for other WSFP members? Did you construct a ride at WSFP? Did you work there and you can tell a funny story? Anything other than the straight visitor entries can go here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

we have a new TOP TEN videos page! can YOU help?

Post by falkor » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:00 am

just add your comments stating WHICH VIDEO you're talking about and your comments will be moved to the new page

PLEASE HELP by replying with your comments! :r

:cr click here :r

tiger1
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Alignment: 'Vampire'

Re: we have a new TOP TEN videos page! can YOU help?

Post by tiger1 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Falkor.

I can't seem to be able to log in when viewing the videos in order to post any comments so i'll comment here.

Video 9 features Fran Foster, she looked after the parrots and is the wife of John Foster who was in charge of the birds of prey. Fran left and moved to Wales while John continued at the park hitch hiking home to Wales every weekend! Still don't know how he did that every week! They both eventually left and now work at Trotters up north where i understand they still work.
Many great memories of those days. I even went to live with them for a short time in Wales.
Good times. Great to see the videos.

I am unable to visit this site as often as i used to due to heavy work commitments. I hardly get any time nowadays! Anyway, hope life is treating you well.
"Clubby"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic