Come and see the girl who talks to herself hehehe

This is for general chat on any WSFP issue. Have you got a QUESTION to pose for other WSFP members? Did you construct a ride at WSFP? Did you work there and you can tell a funny story? Anything other than the straight visitor entries can go here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

ocean
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Come and see the girl who talks to herself hehehe

Post by ocean » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:26 pm

Noahs Ark was Fantastic :D , I remember Towards the end of the day some workers that worked inside the Ark would show me how to look for my pocket money in the sand :roll: !!! Did any one do this or know about it?? It was the best way for us kids on the park to make some extra money :wink: . We would drag our feet on the top of the sand to discover money just underneath :idea: , this was because if you remember well, there were nets above were kids would jump on, and there money would fall out of there pockets into the sand below!!!! Think i found around 15 pound one day, spent it all on sweets and ice creams and the arcade games!! :lol:
Last edited by ocean on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy days

ocean
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

NO one???

Post by ocean » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:32 pm

Ok so I can only guess no one worked there or they just wont admit it heheheh. How about the bouncy castels at the top of the park next to the bumpy slide?? i remeber some one called Jack, poor man, we would sing to him............ ''Up Jacks ass and round the corner'' he didnt like us kids much!!! :lol:
Remember the bumpy slides? Us kids would put polish on them on a night time and fly down them hahahaha, next day visitors would fly off them hahaha :wink: we were naughty kids. We would take our skate boards down the tobogan on a night hahahaah, fantastic, what fun (happy happy days) People working in the hot dogs stands would give us free food and drinks some would just tell us to F...... were to go!!!
Any one remeber the top car park at the end were the noahs ark was there was a little cabbin, and i just remember a man in there all the time playing his drums, think he was director or the park at the time, who knows. hahaha im having fun with all theses memories.

Kids farm, think she was called Ingrid she was really nice to me let me feed the baby lama all the time and make its milk.
Any one remeber any thing???????????????? :17
How about the butterfly house any one worked there who remembers a little girl hanging around all the time with nothing better to do?
Didnt anyone work in the really big indoor paly area??? I remeber inside there was a part you walked past like punching bags and there was were the coffe room was, you guys even gave me coffee, think i remeber some one called Mathew who worked there he used to have a pet Rat, and would keep it up his top and take it to the pub!! :shock:

Okay i have sooooooo many more, but will just let you take in that for now...... really hope some one can relate to any of this would make my day, cioa for now!!! :D
Happy days

ocean
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Only me

Post by ocean » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:24 am

I am having fun writting to myself!! But its only because i cant sleep. Ok so this one time i am with Emma and Vikky Rodgers who lived in the park also, we went to go see the deers in the big deer walk, we would feed them conkers, they loved em, any way we ran out of them and the big deer got a little peved with us and chased us all up a tree, we were there for a few hours untill a ranger came to feed them. :oops:

Any one remeber some sort of fox or dog escaped at the top of the park and it ran off into the to field, every thing was blocked off because they were trying to shoot it with a tranqui!!

Well untill next time ocean, ok ocean ciao.....ciao :lol:
Happy days

ocean
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Chicks!!

Post by ocean » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:38 am

Hay Em from oz, do you remeber taking your chicks to oakfield first school? Remeber your house at the bottom of the park, it quit close to the baboons no? Any way i used to take the CLEAN straw for my rabbits from you house or barn that you had, hope you didnt mind. And can you ask about, did i have to stay at your house one night because i was getting baby sat, i just remeber you having to go to bed and i didnt. Hope you well Em, dont forget im in france now!!!!!!
Happy days

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic