what's on my hard drive in 2009?

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

what's on my hard drive in 2009?

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 am

fill out this form to ADD your hard drive info to this thread OR just make a reply commenting on someone else's form!!

Code: Select all

[b] MUSIC:[/b] 

[b]PHOTOS: [/b]

[b]VIDEO: [/b]

[b]GAMES:[/b] 

[b]FRIENDS:[/b] 

[b]PROGRAMS:[/b]

please use the above form to add to this thread OR just make a comment on a previous post
:4 my hard drive 2009 8) MUSIC: YES, LED ZEP, TEXAS, ELTON JOHN, GOOD BAD & THE UGLY, ELO, ROGER WHITTAKER, HANNA BARBERA CARTOON THEMES, TOMB RAIDER THEMES, ROBBIE WILLIAMS (EARLY), WHITESNAKE

it's quite a pain to rip your own CDs to your hard drive but when it's done windows media player will play lists of various tracks that you have saved - it sometimes makes a real chore into a doable mission when you've got your fave tracks blaring away at the touch of a button

PHOTOS: Vista has an all new singing and dancing slideshow, some of the effects are just so futuristic it's hard to believe that we left 2D behind with XP. Storing photos on your hard drive enables you to view them with an amazing virtual photo album that in a way is actually better than the real thing

VIDEO: While many other people just love to download movies or TV programmes onto their hard drive I really cannot see the logic in that. We are overrun with TV channels, DVDs and ways to hire or buy DVDs. The way I see it I just can't understand the need to download movies or TV programmes but heeey, each to their own!! I have got quite addicted to pulling up photos to Windows Movie Maker (a standard programme that comes with XP and Vista) and making slideshows out of them, the latest version of Windows Movie Maker is far more stable and has better features so I end up with long videos that I made myself with Windows Movie Maker. I also just recently "found" that the lap top I bought last year has an inbuilt video camera so I just made a spoof video of myself at the lap top pretending to create a video of myself "So now you are all gathered to hear the details of my will it is apparent that I have been killed……." hehe always wanted to do that

GAMES: "LOST" and "UFO (ET) Extra Terrestrials" are the most modern games on my lappie, but I also have ancient ones like "Dungeon Master" and "Marsport" which I love just as much

FRIENDS: I think I was the original member on Friends Reunited, is anybody else on that great site? I found a good half a dozen old mates on there for definite, well worth a look!!!!

PROGRAMS: well apart from standard programs like "IE", "INTERVIDEO WINdvd" and "Windows Movie Maker" I have also got MOTIONBOX EXPRESS UPLOADER, WS_FTP_HOME, 99FRAPS, HotPotatoes6, Screengrab, PhotoShop, Firefox, Prism Video Converter, Wavepad Sound Editor and VLC Media Player !!!

:mrgreen: okay now you!! just copy the form at the top!! away you go!