Hill Street Blues

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

Hill Street Blues

Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:25 pm

who was your best character in Hill Street Blues? click the piccie to get a reminder of who was who :wink:

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

H.S.B

Sun May 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Well,well,well. Who knew David Caruso was in HSB? I cannot even remember seeing him.

The face that brings back memory's of HSB I must say would be Dennis Franz. However, it would probably be Veronica Hamel if the show was newly released now, must be something to do with age :lol:

stuart thomas
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

Hill Street Blues

Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 am

Ahh Channel 4 the early years, staying up that little bit later "Just 'til the music finishes mum!", then manage to sneek behind the sofa without raising any unwanted attention!
For me the face of the show would be Mick Belker, the unkempt undercover street bum hero of the Hill!
Growling to communicate with assailents, eating a pastrami on rye, or the 'loving' telephone calls from his Ma!!
First class drama which was the first rung on the acting ladder for many and the forerunner for many a great rival show!!
The beauty of my youth has gone...but the chemicals remain!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic