Maggie and Ken Hunt

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

alexc247

Maggie and Ken Hunt

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:02 pm

Hiya, anyone remember Maggie and Ken who worked in the Dolphinarium 1974 - 1978? I remember Terry and Simon from those days - many memories of so many people. I (Daughter Judi Hunt) worked as a cashier.

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:07 pm

Hi Judi,

Yes I remember both you and your parents - very well in fact.

I have (or had) been writing to this site under the name of Dahai (long story) but really am Wayne Reid!! :roll:
We lived behind the dolphinarium in the lower floor of the 2-story house. For a while I was manager there before moving onto the Education Centre. We were at the Park from '74-'78.

One of the main reasons I have for remembering your father is the coffee table which remains in my NZ home - a fabulous painting on wood of Ramu and the dolphins bowing. It was made into a glass-covered table which has well-protected it after all these years.
Memories...

Martin
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:38 am

Hi, Martin from Bottom Section circa '77 here...... I remember Wayne, Terry, Steve and Rob from those days but not the folk you mentioned, sorry. (Bit away from all the action based "way down there" in the elephant barn!!)

spiderlegs

THE HUNTS

Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:13 pm

DID MAGGIE ALSO DO FIRST AID?
I WAS IN CHARGE OF THE REPTILE HOUSE AT THIS TIME.
TALL SKINNY WITH A GOATEE BEARD.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic