Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos!!!!!

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos,Photos!!!!!

Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:33 pm

[imgImage

Click on photo to enlarge,if you dare!! :shock:

I came across one of my few photos of the past.

Well,Well,Well. How times have changed!!! I thought I looked cool back then :oops:

This was at Blairdrummond Safari Park with the parrot show back in the 80's. I am happy to say the hairdo has changed and my unibrow is not so prominent.

Lee.
Last edited by BRIGHTON121 on Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:53 pm

Well,Well,Well. I was looking through some VERY OLD negatives and came across people and places that I haven't got a clue about :?

I did spot a WSP striped Land Rover in one of them and some individuals with tigers, so in the next few days I will take the negatives for development (my wife Rose is also interested in seeing them developed :shock: )

Here are two photos that I found. Me and Lulu and one with Winnie.
Tez can explain the blue water! :( .

Lee.

click on photos to enlarge

How strange to see these old photos :lol:

All the best
Lee.

falkor
plague
plague

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:00 am

hehe developing negatives years old - wow - makes a change from binning them I suppose (which is what I reckon happens in most cases :shock: ) well people don't even HAVE negatives nowadays do they?

STOP! I am sounding so so old and crusty :x

oh well - the photos are COOL Lee and looking forward to seeing the new ones you're getting :wink:

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:50 pm

falkor wrote:hehe developing negatives years old - wow - makes a change from binning them I suppose (which is what I reckon happens in most cases :shock: ) well people don't even HAVE negatives nowadays do they?

oh well - the photos are COOL Lee and looking forward to seeing the new ones you're getting :wink:
Thank you.

I must admit my wife Rose is also interested in seeing the negatives developed :shock: :shock: . There are a number of negatives depicting a young lady blow drying her hair and others posing in general :wink: I don't have a clue who they are :?: I may have picked up the wrong negatives 25 years ago :wink: :wink: ( Got out of that one!!)

For all the old and crusty people, the negatives are from a 110 Neg camera.

As you can see things have come along way!!! Very small negative to deal with.

These are from a Reg 35mm. If you click on the photo it will give you a bigger frame. One of the negatives has a picture of someone that a few of you will know!! Try your luck!!

Lee

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:02 pm

BRIGHTON121 wrote:
falkor wrote:hehe developing negatives years old - wow - makes a change from binning them I suppose (which is what I reckon happens in most cases :shock: ) well people don't even HAVE negatives nowadays do they?

Thank you.

I must admit my wife Rose is also interested in seeing the negatives developed :shock: :shock: . There are a number of negatives depicting a young lady blow drying her hair and others posing in general :wink: I
don't have a clue who they are :?: I may have picked up the wrong negatives 25 years ago :wink: :wink: ( Got out of that one!!)

For all the old and crusty people, the negatives are from a 110 Neg camera.

As you can see things have come along way!!! Very small negative to deal with.

These are from a Reg 35mm. If you click on the photo it will give you a bigger frame. One of the negatives has a picture of someone that a few of you will know!! Try your luck!!

Lee

Well,Well,Well. I need some help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well not on this one!!

Or this one.

This one ????????????????????

This one ????????????????????

This one????????????????????

A good friend at that time Martin ???.

This one I know!! A tiger.

Well forgive me for having no memory of taking the photos shown or some of the people in them :oops: :oops:

Look forward to hearing some stories!!!

Lee.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:58 pm

I need a lot of help on this one! I'm not even sure if I have my drinking buddies name right :oops: :oops:

Lee.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:02 pm

I just thought :?: I could be going mad, I'm actually replying to my own post :cry: Look forward to some names!

Lee

twinkle
ROOKIE CREW

Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:29 am

Here we go again on one of these wonderful trips down memory lane. I love seeing these old pics. The top pic is Mushi who worked in the cat reserves as no. 2 to Ginger Eaton. The second person I think is Rob Still. I can't remember where he worked but think he had the giraffe house flat for a while and was a very good artist. Could the next one be Peter Whitehead? No idea who the girl is but is the blond boy called Martin or Gary? I definitely remember his face but can't get the name. Remember your face too Lee. twinkle x

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:01 pm

Hello Twinkle.

Yes, I am pretty sure that is Martin. He was a good friend during my stint at WSP. So you remember my face 8). Keep up the good work on putting names to faces :D

Have a good week.

Lee.

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Hello Twinkle.

Yes, I am pretty sure that is Martin. He was a good friend during my stint at WSP. So you remember my face 8). Keep up the good work on putting names to faces :D

Have a good week.

Lee.
Wonderful photos Lee - agree that the first one is Mushti - second one Rob - saw him recently - he hasnt changed much, The other one is Martin - (didnt we call him Blue?) no idea who the girl is - gutted that you dont have one of me!!!!! - you should have loads of Liz though!!!!!
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:10 am

Nice to hear from you : )

I am gutted that I have lost many photos over the years of ups and downs of life. I was lucky to have come across those from my mum and dads home when I last visited them in Brighton. They never threw anything out!!
I might have found a negative or two of Liz 8) .

Stay well.
Lee.

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:02 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Nice to hear from you : )

I am gutted that I have lost many photos over the years of ups and downs of life. I was lucky to have come across those from my mum and dads home when I last visited them in Brighton. They never threw anything out!!
I might have found a negative or two of Liz 8) .

Stay well.
Lee.
Nice thing about the time we all spent at WSP was that we can still remember even without the photos - I am trying to find ones I took - but they would have only been of the animals - I dont think I took any of people.
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

Martin
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 pm

Oh my bloody Buddha! yes, that's me! No, you didn't call me Blue.... that was Bruce's nickname. The other pics are of Robbie Still and Pete Whitehead. Dunno about the girl..... probably one of Robbie's myriad girlfriends as you can see she's sitting in the same chair as I was in for the pic of me.... and Robbie and I shared that room for quite a while.
Ah, memories!
Cheers all,
Martin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic