TV THIS WEEK! what's worth watching?

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

TV THIS WEEK! what's worth watching?

Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:40 am

NEXT 7 DAYS TV

what are you watching on TV this week?
  • LAST NIGHT!! SUNDAY 9pm Channel 4's 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches organised by the wonderful Tom Baker, well we heard the great man but we didn't see him :cry: he was just the narrator - not bad, some great comedy dissected there
  • MONDAY tonight in fact! 6.50pm Sky Movies 9 don't miss Doc Ock in Spiderman 2, if you ever read the comics as a lad, then you'll absolutely love this!
  • TUESDAY 4pm the Darling Buds of May on ITV real chill out stuff this, lovubberly jubberley
  • WEDNESDAY BBC1 9pm THE BOYS WHO KILLED STEPHEN LAWRENCE <<<< PROGRAMME OF THE WEEK
  • THURSDAY BBC1 11.35pm The Boys from Brazil. An ancient film but every minute is so gripping you'll be all gripped out by the end of it!!
  • FRIDAY BBC2 Thunderbirds at 11am It's the episode where a huge Crablogging machine runs out of control in Mexico when its crew collapse of food poisoning. Virgil and Brains must infiltrate the Crablogger while Penelope tracks down its designer to get the shutdown codes as the Crablogger is on a collision course with the San Martino dam... meanwhile in a mobile base in a Mexican forest, Jansen, Franklin and Simms are waiting for a rendezvous. An enormous land vehicle, Crablogger One, approaches. It is composed of two sections, the front of which has two huge robotic arms and also contains the control room from which McColl and Peterson drive it. They stop at the base for the day and Jansen promises to show them around the nearby town of San Martino but Simms remains behind.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:16 am

Thunderbirds on Friday BBC2. Now your talking! Childrens programs have changed just a little from the days of running home from school to watch the palm trees both collapse to let what Thunderbird take off :?: :?:
Getting old again :cry:

See Ya!

Lee

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:56 pm

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Thunderbirds on Friday BBC2. Now your talking! Childrens programs have changed just a little from the days of running home from school to watch the palm trees both collapse to let what Thunderbird take off :?: :?:
Getting old again :cry:

See Ya!

Lee
That would be for Thunderbird two ( the green one which used to pick up thunderbird 4 or the mole)
I loved thunderbirds, and captain scarlet,,,,,,,,,,, have you seen the tosh they put on for little uns now - its all educational, no substance (ha ha - I know it probably is good now, but just a little too polished.)
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

U F O

Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:05 am

I was reminiscing and searched for Captain Straker from U F O. Shadow.

I found a Whole show on WWW, Kill Staker :D

I followed this show religiously 8)

Those were the days!! Any money in my pocket was mine,not the banks!

My hair is getting to look some what like Captain Strakers :roll:

See Ya!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic