1. yellowstone park, a massive volcano eruption | would devestate 80% of America immediately and the rest of the world soon after
2. a bird flu pandemic | this would wipe out at least 5 million of the population in the UK alone
3. an asteriod/ Comet collision with Earth | last time wiped out the dinosaurs, humans would get the same fate
4. WORLD WAR III | could easily involve nuclear/ biological/ warfare
5. an OIL/GAS crisis | what happens when all the oil and gas resources in the world run out?
6. Waterworld | sea levels rise by such huge amounts that the world land mass shrinks to 5%
7. Independence Day | just like in the film - intelligent, but hostile lifeforms descend to earth from another solar system
8. a SARS virus outbreak | a prolific and unstoppable virus sweeps across the globe
9. some OTHER WORLD disaster not listed above will probably happen in our life time
10 NONE OF ABOVE | all wholly unlikely to ever happen in our life time
Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.
Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz