scary movies?

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

scary movies?

Post by falkor » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:21 pm

well I just saw the Dawn of the Dead (remake) and it is pretty amazing, they made the ending totally different to the original film, well hey, most of it is way different actually

ORIGINAL DAWN OF THE DEAD 120%
REMAKE DAWN OF THE DEAD 90%

well who saw THE SHINING? Jack Nicholson in one of his BEST FILMS well > download this movie [2 minute load!!] < it is sooooo good of the SHINING and Jack Nicholson and if you have kids looking over your shoulder :oops: no worries, the whole thing is CERT U .... promise!

enjoy !!

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Re: scary movies?

Post by Berni » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 am

falkor wrote:well I just saw the Dawn of the Dead (remake) and it is pretty amazing, they made the ending totally different to the original film, well hey, most of it is way different actually

ORIGINAL DAWN OF THE DEAD 120%
REMAKE DAWN OF THE DEAD 90%

well who saw THE SHINING? Jack Nicholson in one of his BEST FILMS well > download this movie [2 minute load!!] < it is sooooo good of the SHINING and Jack Nicholson and if you have kids looking over your shoulder :oops: no worries, the whole thing is CERT U .... promise!

enjoy !!
Seen the shining, toooo scary for me. So is Dawn of the dead, most scary film I can watch now is Bambi - now that is scary.........
Did I mention I am a bit barmy these days.?????
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic