20th anniversary WINDSOR SAFARI PARK COMPETITION 2011

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

20th anniversary WINDSOR SAFARI PARK COMPETITION 2011

Post by falkor » Wed May 25, 2011 6:14 pm

I have FIVE mint condition COPIES of David Taylor's 1994 "The Animals Came Out Two by Two: Final Days of Windsor Safari Park" to present to the 5 winners of the competition

To enter the competition upload TEN IMAGES of Windsor Safari Park not already uploaded at the time of your upload to THE GALLERY and to WIN IT, Judges Terry Bobrowicz, Paul Scott and falkor will pick the five best sets of ten with best descriptions (captions), you can upload other people's images a) as long as the other person does not object and b) as long as the image is not already on THE GALLERY and remember, judges will be looking for the greatest descriptions accompanying the images too

Sadly no judge can enter the competition and also the results will be published on 1st January 2012 which is TWENTY YEARS after the park close down

if you have a prize even BETTER than a copy of David's book (this book is marvellous to read BTW) then please let me know (if you wish to donate it) !! if you wish to enter the competition then just upload TEN new images and as you are doing so, include really good captions

Paul Scott
SUPERVISOR
SUPERVISOR

Re: 20th anniversary WINDSOR SAFARI PARK COMPETITION 2011

Post by Paul Scott » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi guys, I know it is slightly off topic but I recently went to Knowsley Safari Park and took a few photos of the elephants that were formerly at WSP. Anyone interested in seeing them?
Many thanks,Paul.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic