Rockford Files AND Ironside are back on ITV

Shoot the breeze with other safari members in here, talk about anything you like but remember, we're friendly, not fire breathing.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

falkor
plague
plague

Rockford Files AND Ironside are back on ITV

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
SHIFTWORKERS set your alarmclocks to 9.20am, 2.15am and 3.15am for the Rockford Files DAILY

plus IRONSIDE at 8.15am 1020am and 3.40pm DAILY
ITV3 8:15am Thu 10 Apr
Season 2 Episode 18 of 22
The Italian Bird Fiasco Jim poses as an art dealer to purchase the replica of a rare sculpture of a bird on behalf of a client. However, he isn't the only one with his eye on the piece, which turns out to be part of a trio of priceless works. Drama, starring James Garner
ITV3 has gone totally mental, showing Due South, Cagney and Lacey and Quincy every day it's like a 70's come back tour
ITV3 2:10am Fri 11 Apr
Season 2 Episode 18 of 22
In Hazard Jim helps Beth with a tax evasion case - little suspecting her foolhardy client has been tempting fate by stealing money from the Mob. Detective drama, starring James Garner and Gretchen Corbett
I haven't seen the Rockford Files on TV for years and years, I think the last people to broadcast it were BBC2 and Ironside has been off air for even longer
ITV3 10:20am Thu 10 Apr
Raise the Devil - Part One Part one of two. A woman claims to be possessed by the spirt of her dead brother. Police drama with the wheelchair-using cop, starring Raymond Burr
These programmes are absolutely brilliant, the only way to watch 'em really is on the DVD sets that get released but as they cost a FLIPPIN FORTUNE set your VCRs to ITV3 instead!!!
ITV3+1 10:20am Thu 10 Apr
Amy Prentiss: Aka the Chief - Part Two Part two of two. Prentiss struggles to stay at the top. Police drama with the wheelchair-using cop, starring Raymond Burr
My fave is definitely the Rockford Files, the theme tune and his Dad just ROCK :mrgreen: