Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz
1. look at the bottom of the thread you want to bookmark
look for the options | Board Index | Subscribe topic | Bookmark Topic
2. click on the "Bookmark Topic" option
don't worry, you can cancel this later if you made a mistake
3. next time you want to view the thread click on U C P
this is your very own User Control Panel (U C P) it contains many goodies, including your Bookmarked Topics File
4. look inside your UCP and find "Manage Bookmarks"
it's in the side menu
5. click on "Manage Bookmarks" and view your list of bookmarked topics
this is an excellent way of keeping tabs on the topics you like the most
6. now at the bottom of your bookmarked topic is a cancellation option
every topic you bookmark now has an option at the bottom "Remove from Bookmarks"