templates in 2008

Main site inaccurate? Forum not user friendly? Can't register? Can't login? Problem getting an avatar? Write your problems in here.

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

which is the best template for 2008?

prosilver
No votes
brushed_metal
No votes
ProbBlack
No votes
SFCentar
No votes
Starcraft
67%
subMerged
33%
T h o r
No votes
vidostyle
No votes
w o w
No votes
subSilver2
No votes

Total votes: 3

falkor
plague
plague

templates in 2008

Post by falkor » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:47 am

One of your first decisions, using phpBB3, should now be to decide, "will you stay with the current template, (prosilver) as revered by our top members like Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz, OR will you try out some of the other templates on offer" ?

the template you start with is called "subSilver 2"

here are the other 9 templates on offer for this board, just click near the new template name, for a screenshot of how the board looks in that given template

if you wish to give it a try, then find the 'Board Index link' top right, below that you will see "User Control Panel"

click "User Control Panel," then "Board Preferences," then find "My Language" - below that is "My Board Style." Click the drop down box to the right of "My Board Style" and look for the name of the template that you wish to try! Don't worry! If you don't like it, you can easily change back in 30 seconds!

Once you have selected a new template in the drop down list don't forget to press "SUBMIT" or your changes will just be ignored

SCREENSHOT 1 brushed_metal SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 ProbBlack SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 SFCentar SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 Starcraft SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 subMerged SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 T h o r SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 vidostyle SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 w o w SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 1 subSilver2 SCREENSHOT 2