Hi I am Jason

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

Jason Ross
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Hi I am Jason

Post by Jason Ross » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi, I used to work at Windsor Safari Park back in 1974 to 1976, I first worked in the Reptile House with Paul, then I worked with the Camels, llamas & Ostridges with Qualm Hughes, Then I worked up in the top section where there was all sorts of animals and then I worked in the Baboon Reserve with Tim & Terry.
When I worked in with the camels I would often hear George Newton & Dave "Doom-watch" calling out to each other the word "Surely" From the Loin Reserve :lol:

My nickname I get called nowadays is Bozz which I have been named since 1978 by fellow bikes

PS - Sas, do you remember the Yamaha 50cc bike I sold you ? :D
Worked at Windsor Safari Park 1974 - 1976 with animals such at Baboons, Camels, Chimps and reptiles.
My Nickname nowadays is Bozz.

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Hi I am Jason

Post by Sas » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am

Jason/Bozz me old mate how the bloody hell are you mate good to hear from you if you have any old photo's get them on here bud you will be able to contact all the old gang here and i've got a load of email address if you need any one else mate my email is sashunter@tiscali.co.uk M 07736461264

Speak soon buddy

Sas

PS What Bike have you got ?

falkor
plague
plague

Post by falkor » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:12 am

the Yamaha 50cc bike ? god I would love to see a photo of that

Jason cool avatar!! :P welcome

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 pm

ha ha me on a 50cc would be funny i'm 6'5'' and 25 stone now mate I ride a Harley and that looks as if it's been swollowed by me arse lol, there are so many photo's it's just getting hold of them

Sas

Jason Ross
Sacred: 'Ranger'

Post by Jason Ross » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi I am back, my internet was down, tell you all about my biking days Sas in the next few days, thanks for the welcome falkor & Sas.
Worked at Windsor Safari Park 1974 - 1976 with animals such at Baboons, Camels, Chimps and reptiles.
My Nickname nowadays is Bozz.

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 am

Look forward to hearing from you mate lol
Sas

bluerose09

Post by bluerose09 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm

OMG! I was just reading through the site to come across your post.....Dave "doom-watch" is in fact my Step-Dad! I was living on the site of the park at that time (I was very young then!) in the staff quarters! (from what I have been told, they were "mobile homes"!) and joined this site on the hope of seeing something relating to both Dave and Danny Brooks (my real father!) lol Its so nice to know that the park is remembered! Both Dave "doom-watch" and Danny are fine and well!!!! lol

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Well please pass on our regards and see if you can get them on here as I know they will have some great stories to tell and maybe have some photo's to add that would be great
best regards
Sas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic