Anyone Know Sas Hunter ??

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Anyone Know Sas Hunter ??

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:26 pm

Good morning.

Someone by the name of Sas Hunter, who worked at the park from 74' to 77' is tying to get intouch with some old friends he used to work with. Ring a bell ?? :?:

Happy Holidays.
Lee

spiderlegs

sas

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:20 am

I remember sas well.
Im Kevin from the reptile house,was also known as snakepit.

Sas

Re: sas

Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:50 pm

spiderlegs wrote:I remember sas well.
Hi Kevin long time my friend we had a good few times in the reptile house ha ha lol I know a lot of photo's were taken there, I remember cleaning out the croc pen only to have him come out of the pool and we had to jump up on the window ledge in the corner untill help came have you got any photo's of me, I was going out with Tanya Grey at the time would love to catch up with you over a BEEEEEEER soon, who else is still about ????

Sas

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Re: sas

Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:51 pm

Sas wrote:
spiderlegs wrote:I remember sas well.
Hi Kevin long time my friend we had a good few times in the reptile house ha ha lol I know a lot of photo's were taken there, I remember cleaning out the croc pen only to have him come out of the pool and we had to jump up on the window ledge in the corner untill help came have you got any photo's of me, I was going out with Tanya Grey at the time would love to catch up with you over a BEEEEEEER soon, who else is still about ????

Sas
There you go!!! You did make an impression!! Nice to see you linked up with an old friend.....

Lee

Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi Lee,
Thank you for your help
Do you know where Tez is now as he's not been on here for awhile ? or Tim from the Baboon reserve it would be great to catch up with them also snowy and flipper from the Rhino House god it's all flowing back now lol, did the reunion ever happen and is it on here ?

Speak soon

Sas

sashunter@tiscali.co.uk

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:43 am

Anonymous wrote:Hi Lee,
Thank you for your help
Do you know where Tez is now as he's not been on here for awhile ? or Tim from the Baboon reserve it would be great to catch up with them also snowy and flipper from the Rhino House god it's all flowing back now lol, did the reunion ever happen and is it on here ?

Speak soon

Sas

sashunter@tiscali.co.uk

Well when I was introduced to Tez I was 19 going on 20 and I thought I knew it all. Tez, I feel lives on the fringe but looks in from time to time I will buzz him and see what happens.

Lee

Sas Hunter

Tez, Tim, Snowy, Flipper, Brillo, Nig, Kevin and the Gang

Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:53 pm

BRIGHTON121 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi Lee,
Thank you for your help

Speak soon

Sas

sashunter@tiscali.co.uk

Well when I was introduced to Tez I was 19 going on 20 and I thought I knew it all. Tez, I feel lives on the fringe but looks in from time to time I will buzz him and see what happens.

Lee
Hi Lee thanks again me and Tez go back a long way mate so would be good to catch up with him either by email sashunter@tiscali.co.uk or mobile 07736461264 I look foward to hearing from any one who new me
best wishes to everybody

Sas

ps WHAT HAPPENS ABOUT JOINING THIS SITE AS NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET ?

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Reistration

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:39 pm

Hello.

Sas, just click on the profile icon at the top on the left. This will take you on to the registration page, then just enter your info..

All the best
Lee.

PS. Nice story about the night club! The Slough boys indeed.....

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Reistration

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:02 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Hello.

Sas, just click on the profile icon at the top on the left. This will take you on to the registration page, then just enter your info..

All the best
Lee.

Hi Lee,
Right all sorted and logged on now, so I tried to mail you but there was a fault and wouldn't send so I belive we have met before it was many years ago and some time after I left WSP I came to visit Tez and he inteduced you to me and we all had coffee in the Dolphin office a very long time ago I had a Kawasaki Z1000 motorbike, do you remember and where do you live in the US, My sister is in Booth Bay in Maine lovely weather there having now NOT lol

Speak soon

Sas / Sarsaparilla
Last edited by Sas on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Reistration

Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:03 am

Sas wrote:
BRIGHTON121 wrote:Hello.

All the best
Lee.

Hi Lee,
Right all sorted and logged on now, so I tried to mail you but there was a fault and wouldn't send so I belive we have met before it was many years ago and some time after I left WSP I came to visit Tez and he inteduced you to me and we all had coffee in the Dolphin office a very long time ago I had a Kawasaki Z1000 motorbike, do you remember and where do you live in the US, My sister is in Booth Bay in Maine lovely weather there having now NOT lol

Speak soon

Sas / Sarsaparilla

PPS Of to see Kevin who worked in the Reptile House tomorrow it's only been 30 odd years since i've seen him ha ha lol just a bit of catching up to do regards Sas / Sarsaparilla
Last edited by Sas on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:08 am

I have the same same fault coming through, come on Falkor, Mr fix it!! It's OK Sas your coming through loud and clear. :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:41 pm

Well had a great day but the roads were a nightmare but worth all the hassel, Kev my friend it was good to catch up we better not leave it so long next time, look forward to seeing you at Grahams soon for more piss taking

Speak soon and mail any time

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic