Update!

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Update!

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Well, I have been using my new camera for several months now and decided to show a few of my favorite photos. Most are of the visitors to our backyard. I hope as time goes on and the weather improves ( just down right bitter cold right now, a cold air mass coming down from Canada ) I can get out and about.

This is a Mocking bird that stayed around for two weeks to protect his food source, Grape photo!. Get it,great,grape photo :lol:

This is a male Eastern Blue Bird,spring is on the way! Then, maybe not! I just love that color blue!

Now that's one cold looking squirrel!

Nice to see a bird of prey in your back yard, but not to often! As you might have noticed under his talons he has taken out one of our starlings!

Now that's a sunrise!!!!!!! Life is good.

That's it for now. I hope it was not to boring! Anyone have favorite photos to show? I would love to see some of the old backyard favorite birds I was brought up with in England, the Robin,Blackbird,Thrush,wow that's all I can remember :oops:

All the best.
Lee.