AKA Dahai

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Nice

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:26 am

Hello!

Very nice. It would make me very happy if my neighbors had the same distance between our home as your tee-pee and the nearest structure!

Nice to see you back!
Lee

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Dahai » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:47 am

Yeah in the past few weeks I have been resigning a job, starting a new one, packing up a house, moving to the city and if that was not enough trying to plan a trip to Ireland...life is never slow here!

So how's about this then?

:roll: :roll:

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:12 pm

I am assuming we have to guess what this is or was ?

The first thing that comes to mind was the packing foam for transporting marine mammals in their sling crates.

Lee.

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Dahai » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:22 am

That was too quick! I hoped this would last at least a week! Ramu making his longest journey...

Okay..time for "Name the People"!

twinkle
ROOKIE CREW

Post by twinkle » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:26 am

please can someone tell me why the photos are no longer showing on my pc. i have checked the zone alarm settings and they are all showing as clear. help please. twinkle x

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:27 am

Just tried to view the pics on my other half's computer and lo and behold we have vision!
It looks as though Dances with Seals is Gary Smart on the left and Tim Durant [Timothy Possum] on the right. Not sure who is in the middle though. Does Lars/Lisbet ring any bells? I think that was the famous expedition to Lincolnshire somehere.
Ramu's "escape" has Francis astride Ramu and David Taylor behind him. Don't know about the other people though. I have got a super black and white pic of Ramu en route to the airport on the M4 which I will upload one day when I can manage to work out how to do it! twinkle x

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Dahai wrote:That was too quick! I hoped this would last at least a week! Ramu making his longest journey...

Okay..time for "Name the People"!

No good with name's :? . That golden hair, Martin ????

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Dahai » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:55 am

Right with some of the names but...!

I thought the guy in the middle near the teepee was Gary Beauchamp but maybe wrong...
The great seal hunt...more on that in due time...

With Ramu in the blue suit was Lannie Cornell (not sure of name spelling) - vet from San Diego. The guy in the beard was from one of the local dive clubs. They spent a LOT of time in the bottom lake.
But who has his back to the camera! (Not Martin)

Okay, another...

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:06 am

Yes!!!! I think I have it! Doug Aldridge :?: I hear he is 82 years young now :shock: :? :shock:

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:08 am

Or Andrew Greenwood!! 8)

twinkle
ROOKIE CREW

Post by twinkle » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:23 am

I think it is Francis Rendell and Gary Smart at the top of the picture. Les, who was one of the drivers at the park, is in the middle at the bottom of the photo. I remember the Americans wore blue wetsuits. There were 3 of them - Lanny Cornell who eventually became responsible for freeing the whale from the Free Willy film, Don Goldsberry who was from Seattle and had caught the first killer to be held in captivity [was he called Namu?] and Ed Asner, who was the Curator at Sea World Orlando. I know Don Goldsberry didn't wear a wetsuit so the one at the front of the picutre is Ed and the other one is Lanny Cornell. Sorry I don't know who the lady in the red jacket is or the person in the camouflage cap. Now where have I stored all that information for 30 years and yet I can't remember what I went upstairs for! twinkle x

Berni
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Berni » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:08 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Yes!!!! I think I have it! Doug Aldridge :?: I hear he is 82 years young now :shock: :? :shock:
The guy in the wet suit at the front (only see back of him) that has to be Tez
Berni - left WSP in 1980 ish

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Dahai » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:53 am

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

What!! No Photo!

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:01 pm

Hello Wayne.

What!! No photo. You have been away so long you have forgotten how to post a photo,lol. Try again, look forward to seeing the picture. Hope all is well.

Lee.

Dahai
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Dahai » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:51 am

You are right Lee! The last few months have been interesting to say the least. October I was in Ireland at my son's wedding - a dolphin legacy including Windsor...it took me two months to get the Guinness out of my system!
Life IS good...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic