Food De jour

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Food De jour

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:19 am

Hello again,

I'm interested in knowing what all of you will be cooking over the weekend :) We shall be grilling over the weekend :P Home made chuck burgers on the grill for Saturday and Swordfish and shrimp on the grill for Sunday 8) I just love to cook outside 8) Spring has arrived one week early in the USA :lol: Of course I will need a good bottle of my favorite Californian wine :wink:

Have a good weekend,life is short enjoy!!
Lee

ocean
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

French food.... mmmmm narrrr!!!

Post by ocean » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:52 pm

Plate de jour here in France!!!!!!!!! Well didnt eat in france went on a bike ride which took me to italy were i had a small pizza, after that took a ride back towards france, passing through Monico, were I had some very nice tarttar think thats how you spell it. Raw meat with very nice spices inside. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great stuff, had that in a place called stars and bars. As for tomorrow back at work, so i guess i will be eatting what ever they give me. Tuna maybe......... :oops:
Happy days

Snowy/White Eyes
CREW MEMBER
CREW MEMBER

fooooooood!!!!! Mmmmmmm

Post by Snowy/White Eyes » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:04 pm

Hi Lee et al,
Will be my home-made corn beef hash tonight, and for tomorrow, probably roast pheasant, shot on the hills of North East Scotland, plucked and dressed by yours truly, and roasted wearing its own bacon jacket, yummy!! :D
Our little girl looks at pheasant and duck, and shouts out "Mmmm, dinner", lol.
Cooking outside sounds brill, bit we've got 12" of snow and more at mo, and more forecast for tonight.
Happy grilling. 8)

Snowy/White Eyes

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic