Possum

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Possum

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:10 am

Hello again.

I do have a life, but this is fun for now!
What happened when big Tim stood at the back of a crowd watching the chimpanzee exhibit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one!
Lee

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: Possum

Post by Sas » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:45 am

BRIGHTON121 wrote:Hello again.

What happened when big Tim stood at the back of a crowd watching the chimpanzee exhibit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one!
Lee
ha ha ha lol I know that the chimps would throw shite at tim but it never got to him and would cover whoever was in front of him it was so naughty but bloody funny, I saw Ginger Eaton do this with the Chimps when he moved to Chessington I think Tim taught him so funny to watch
Regards

Sas / Sarsaparilla
Last edited by Sas on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

B4Orca

Post by B4Orca » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:11 am

Good one!
Lee
Morning Lee....been trying to PM and email you, but it seems there is a fault...my email is; b4orca@yahoo.co.uk...Merry Chrimbo to you and yours...still with Rose? Cheers Doug

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:59 pm

B4Orca wrote:

Good one!
Lee
Morning Lee....been trying to PM and email you, but it seems there is a fault...my email is; b4orca@yahoo.co.uk...Merry Chrimbo to you and yours...still with Rose? Cheers Doug
Good morning Doug

I hope all is well.

Yes I am still with Rose and I have a son Justin, 15 years old now, good lord help me!! I have said it once and I will say it again, having a child gives you a whole new perspective on what you put your parents through when you were that age :lol:

Well, a lot of water has flowed under the bridge. I think of the fantastic concepts that I have been involved with over the years and what could have been, and should have been, such is life, one day :)

Everything is fine with the Windsor site, it seems everyone is receiving a error or fault reading when they send an email, but its going through ok. I just sent Falkor a FYI.

So, what have you been up to the last 15 years :lol: :lol:

Try to keep in touch I have your email address now so I will touch bases from time to time. I know life gets so hectic and time fly's by, before you know it there will be another 15 years gone :shock: Any news that you feel I would be interested in or might know the players, I would love to hear about...

Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Lee & Rose

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic