Sas Hunter/Sarsaparilla

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Sas Hunter/Sarsaparilla

Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:33 pm

Well was I a happy man to find this site, my name is Sas Hunter I was at the park from 74 to 77 in the good old days when Big Tim was running the Baboon Reserve, Ginger and Mushti and Doomwatch was running the Lion Reserve, Flipper was down in the geraff house, Kevin was running the Reptile House Snowy looking after the Rhino House and Terry was running the best dolphin and whale show on earth any one remember Tim riding his old Honda 750 Bike from the white house to the baboon reserve in under 30 seconds ? I can cos I was on the back of the bloody thing frightened the life out of me but I owe Tim alot as it was him that got me into bikes and am now the owner of a Harley Fat boy Yeeee Haaaa Tez taught me to Dive and I will never forget my first swim with the Dolphins and Whale bloody Awesome, worked in the Rhino House Baboon reserve and a fair few other places, if you remember me please get in touch

Best wishes to all

Sas Hunter/Sarsaparilla