Old Memories!

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

paulanoad

Old Memories!

Post by paulanoad » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:12 am

Hi All,

I also worked in the park in the early seventies. Like most of us, I started out doing the horrible jobs whilst still at school: clearing tables in the cafeteria, selling brochures in the dolphinarium....

For a while, I worked as secretary to Gary Smart and then helped set up the Education Centre with Roger - giving little bus tours around the Park and lectures to groups of schoolkids. I came to this site whilst looking for information in Marineland in Antibes and googled "Ramu". I had tears in my eyes when I saw that some thoughtful person had posted the news that he is now a great-grandfather! I remember him hurling water at me while I cleaned the stands in the mornings! We had some good chats, Ramu and me. I would love to know where Frances and Trixie Rendall are - we kept in touch for a while but then lost each other. I now live in the South of France and Brazil and would love to hear from anyone who remembers me! Best wishes, Paula
Paula

Re: Old Memories!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:40 pm

hi their.
I worked at w s p in the early 70 s I worked in the tiger reserves with steve bull' jim mc nabb ,was in charge of the park at that time untill garry smart took over .I also worked with the girraffes and zebras Iwas head keeper their'Imarried liz out of the baboon reserve, and was allen thomases best man when he married linda do you remember me paul wiseman. they were great days and I have many good memories of them days I met lots of people who came and whent Ioften wonder what are they doing to day, life has just flown since them [good old days.] kind regaurds to all Paul wiseman.

Re: Old Memories!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:12 pm

[quote="Guest"]hi their.
I worked at w s p in the early 70 s I worked in the tiger reserves with steve bull' jim mc nabb ,was in charge of the park at that time untill garry smart took over .I also worked with the girraffes and zebras Iwas head keeper their'Imarried liz out of the baboon reserve, and was allen thomases best man when he married linda do you remember me paul wiseman. they were great days and I have many good memories of them days I met lots of people who came and whent Ioften wonder what are they doing to day, life has just flown since them [good old days.] kind regaurds to all Paul wiseman.[/quote]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic