I worked their in early 70 s

If you are joining this site, perhaps you would like to tell us all about yourself here, in as little or large a detail as you like!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER
Class: 'Chaos Warrior'
Alignment: 'Vampire'
Sacred: 'Warrior'

Re: I worked their in early 70 s

Post by Sas » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:23 am

Well when you fancy a beer and a catch up let me know and il pop over
Regards

Sas

Lin

Post by Lin » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:51 am

Hi Mick just found the site, remember me, Linda Wyles worked with the ponies for years, I remember you and Doug Maxwell, his dad had the Garage outside the Winterquarters. Remember the Circus TV shows at Winkfield and the times we helped with the Circus Horses. When I left college I left home and joined the circus. I worked for Yasmine Smart and her new troup of Arabs, travelling abroad for 2 years in various different shows. Ginger also worked with us for a time not sure what happened to him.[quote="Michael Day"]Hi

I worked at Winkfield and on the pony rides with Ginger Bell until joining th Navy in 1977. some of the old faces are still around, I bump into Mustie now and again, he lives in Ascot. My step father, Sam used to run the car parks and MR Ronnie used to give me work whilst I was on leave. They were very happy times. If anyone remembers me please say hello. Mick[/quote]

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Mick watch you lot on the TV all the time great show's but you lot have to put up with a lot of crap from arsholes lol, if your ever about Bracknell way let me know and we have a beer and a catch up. get them photo's on here Yeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Sas

Michael Day

Post by Michael Day » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi Linda

I certainly remember you and have replied on the other site. I remember the horses very well and often think about those days. Last I heard of Ginger was that he was living in the Bagshot area, but that was a few years ago! You're probably aware that Louise has joined this site and I chat to her quite regularly on Messenger. I hope that you are well and if you are in touch with any of the others ask them to say Hi. Take care and if your ever back in the Windsor area it would be nice to say Hello.

Michael Day

Post by Michael Day » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Sas

Would be great to have a beer, just waiting for Flipper to make contact and we'll be over.

Mick

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:40 am

Cool Mick let's see if any one else would like to join us well crew over to you ?

Sas

Louise-Smiler

Post by Louise-Smiler » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 am

Hello Linda,
great to see you found your way here
doesn't it bring back great memories??
Mick is organising a party - can i come???

Sas
CREW LEADER
CREW LEADER

Post by Sas » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 am

A Party cool Let's Trash The Place lol

Sas

aycliffe
Sacred: 'Mage'

Post by aycliffe » Tue May 15, 2012 11:22 am

plwis9@aol.com wrote:I worked at windsor in the early 70 s in the tiger res and in the girrafe house ,I was their when Ronnie Smart was running it .and I wondered if any of the eployees are still around, or what they were doing in this day and age
regaurds Paul Wiseman.
hiya paul me and you work together in the giraffe house for over a year my name is stephen tarbit (aycliffe ) :)was only 16 at the time and a long way from home co durham you all took me under you wings when i started we had a lot o good times can you remeber the rabbits and the old oak tree just out side of the giraffe house lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic