visit to WSP 1981

What happened when you visited? What did you see? Stories, anecdotes, photos, scans, anything about visiting the legendary safari park as a paying customer!

Moderator: Paul Scott and Tez Bobrowicz

David

visit to WSP 1981

Post by David » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:22 pm

HI everybody, I am David and I live in Malta. My wife Rita and I visted Windsor Safari Park way back in September 1981 while we were on our honeymoon in London. We have wonderful memories of our visit. It was our first experiance to see wild animals roaming free. Our vist to Marine world was also our first one of that sort and we enjoyed it a lot.
I hope that with the effort of Falkor and his friends the memory of WSF will be kept alive.
Best regards to all, David,

Image Image Image Image Image Image

falkor
plague
plague

Post by falkor » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:33 pm

nice one david they are really cool piccies

is that the lot or are there anymore?

one of my favourites is the one with you and Rita standing together at the entrance, so cool!! :wink:

BRIGHTON121
RANGER
RANGER

Re: visit to WSP 1981

Post by BRIGHTON121 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 am

David wrote:HI everybody, I am David and I live in Malta. My wife Rita and I visted Windsor Safari Park way back in September 1981 while we were on our honeymoon in London. We have wonderful memories of our visit. It was our first experiance to see wild animals roaming free. Our vist to Marine world was also our first one of that sort and we enjoyed it a lot.
I hope that with the effort of Falkor and his friends the memory of WSF will be kept alive.
Best regards to all, David,

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hello David and Malta.

I agree with Falkor, very nice photos.. It looks like Bruce Walton as the presenter in the dolphin show.

All the best.

Lee.

David

Re: visit to WSP 1981

Post by David » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:25 pm

Dear friends, this is the film I took on our visit to WSP during our honey moon in 1981. I hope that you enjoy seeing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaVuTHGX6a8

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic